- Internet Governance Forum 2015 Best Practice Forum Regulation and mitigation of unsolicited communications – Statistical and numerical data scaling the problem, current examples of multi-stakeholder cooperation that attempt to resolve the problem and the future of unsolicited telecommunications.
- Operation Safety-Net: Best Practices to Address Online, Mobile, and Telephony Threats – An update to the Best Practices to Address Online and Mobile Threats report, this report provides a comprehensive assessment of Internet security and best practices for risk mitigation in non-technical language. A short summary pamphlet of the report is also available.
- Voluntary Action Against Cybercrime – Measuring and increasing its impact– Wicked content and actors pervade cyberspace, with most cleanup carried out by private actors voluntarily. A look at the incentives of Internet intermediaries to respond, mechanisms to improve cleanup and future opportunities.
- Best Practices to Address Online and Mobile Threats – Report providing a comprehensive assessment of Internet security and risk mitigation in non-technical language.
- Spoofer Project: State of IP Spoofing – Provides a current aggregate of ingress and egress filtering and IP Spoofing.
- FTC Report on Consumer Complaints Received in 2012 – Imposter scams and Internet related services rank in the top 10 of reported incidences.
- A Discussion on the New Best Practices to Address Online and Mobile Threats – LAP and M3AAWG issued a report outlining current online and mobile threats. Here Alex Bobtek and Andre Leduc discuss the report, why it’s important, and suggest next steps.
- EU Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs – Presentations on the recently published cybercrime strategy, ENISA threat report, Cybercrime centre and more.
- Beyond Authentication: Keys to Email Delivery Success